- Partner Relations Manager
- Job Type
- Sub Title
- Fully Remote
- Job Title
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- gene @ heliosed.com
- Number of Openings (only type in the number)
- Pay Months
- FTE (must be only numbers between 0.01 and 100)
- Salary Rate
- Salary Information
- Length of Year
- Location Address
- Location City
- Location State
- Location Zip
- Location Phone
- Job Description
Are you passionate about education and technology hungry for growth and success? Then read on…
Schools spend $1.3 billion every year on administration software alone and $12 billion on overall operations. This is a large market that has a lot of need and is ripe for disruption.
Helios Ed is delivering SaaS business and HR solutions to school districts and charters. Schools and districts across California and the US are going paperless and saving 73% time and cost by streamlining their processes and reducing overhead. It helps districts and administrators get the right insights from their data. Helios is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
If you have worked in education, whether directly in schools or have in education companies, and understand its nuances, this is an opportunity that will enhance your skills and enable you to stay in the forefront. Helios Ed is seeking an Account Manager/Partner Relations Manager to build and maintain partnerships with schools and districts. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a passion for education as well as technology, is collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth.
Helios offers an attractive package and provides challenging and inspiring work. Best of all, you get to grow with an innovative company and at the same time, make a positive impact in education and society.
The Account Manager is responsible for online and marketing outreach, forging and cementing new and existing relationships with the schools and districts we work with, and help with implementing the solution at these schools. Acting in a consultative capacity, the Account Manager is responsible for building relationships in school districts. The candidate should be a self-starter who thrives in a startup environment without much supervision and with a focus on goals.
What you will be doing:
- Perform a mix of inside and onsite marketing activities including email campaigns, online posts, phone calls, virtual and onsite meetings with prospects and leads. (You will receive training on our tools)
- Become an expert on the Helios solution to be able to present sales demos, conduct training, and answer questions.
- Develop and qualify leads, and help sales team build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Schedule and conduct webinars, meetings, product demos and presentations with district administrators and key decision-makers.
- Represent Helios in local/regional industry events, conferences, lunch and learns, and customer presentations.
- Build and manage relationships with new and existing accounts for customer satisfaction.
- Obtain referrals and interview users for success stories.
- Manage new customer onboarding and help implement Helios solution at schools and districts with a focus on customer success and happiness.
- Support and train customers as needed on using the product.
What we will want you to have:
- Experience of working in K-12, whether directly in schools or in ed-tech companies
- Ability to easily learn and become expert in software apps
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including Board, Cabinet, and Director level
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong people and networking skills with a “relationship” approach
- Attention to detail in managing multiple projects and customers/partners
- Ability to travel efficiently
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years in sales, marketing, account management, or similar experience in K-12
Why you will want to work with us:
- Attractive package including base and an aggressive commission and bonus structure
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and paid time off
- Grow with an innovative company that is making a positive impact on education and society
- Fully Remote – work remotely from home with flexible time schedule and we pay a monthly stipend
Helios is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.
- Posted Date
- Open Date
- Close Date